|Issuer:||State of California|
|Expiration:||March 31, 2020|
|Issuer:||State of Arizona|
|Expiration:||December 31, 2019|
Chris Parker, President, electrician, and founder of CMT Alpine Electric, Inc. has successfully been doing business in Southern California and Arizona for over 25 years. Chris brings his hands-on experience and know-how to every project.
The highly skilled teams of certified journeyman working for Alpine Electric, Inc. are one of the main ingredients in Chris’ “can-do” approach to each job. Many of his key employees have been with the company since its infancy. Chris strongly believes that the synergy developed by the involvement of all of his employees will contribute to the company’s prosperity. In turn, that same prosperity and success will be passed on to his employees and clients.
• Maintain financial strength and stability
• Continual education programs for all employees and staff
• Maintain current OSHA certificates and health & safety training for all employees
• Professional workmanship and appearance of all employees
• Use of the highest quality state of the art products and materials
• Competitive pricing
• Being known for our professionalism and honesty
We do not base our value on Quantity, Our value is based on Quality! We are a company that is proud of our work. When we take those last steps off a project and look back at what we've accomplished, we feel a deep sense of pride in the work and products we provided.