Fire Security Technologies, Inc. provides state of the art fire alarm and life safety systems as well as consulting and engineering services. We also specialize in CCTV systems and commercial burglar alarm systems. We pride ourselves on using only top name brand parts and manufacturers. We are a central New Jersey based company with 24 hour emergency service. We offer a full fledge monitoring company with excellent backgrounds for customer satisfaction. We deal hand in hand with the leading manufacturer’s of today's high-tech equipment of life safety devices to keep up with the demand of fast growing companies. All of our Technicians are highly trained to meet your needs and expectations.
We are dedicated to providing quality products and services that meet or exceed customer expectations and industry specifications, in a timely manner. Our objective is to continually improve our delivery of products and services for the protection and safety of our clients. We are committed to continually improve our quality management system.
Fire Security Technologies, Inc., formed in 1986, the company's business is focused in these main areas:
1. Life Safety Systems
Total single source fire alarm and detection services from a project's inception to follow up services utilizing staff engineering and technical resources.
* Building detection analysis
* System design and engineering
* Project set up and coordination
* Final acceptance testing
* Inspection, testing and servicing
2. Equipment Sales and Support
In addition to the distribution and sales of EST, Edwards Systems Technology, engineered fire alarm and life safety systems, equipment sales and support services are also provided for single source availability of:
* Security alarm and detection systems
* CCTV systems
* Controlled access systems
* Voice paging and public address systems
* Alarm system monitoring services
* Nurse and emergency call systems
* Telephone entry systems
* Fire sprinkler monitoring and supervising systems
A top priority is placed on product support services providing valuable applications and technical assistance availability for installing contractors.
3. Consulting and Engineering
Inspection, investigation and analysis of existing fire alarm and detection systems and systems engineering for fire alarm system renovations, upgrades and installations.
Typical consulting and engineering projects include:
* Architectural & Engineering Support Services
* Specification and print development for bid packages
*Site work and drawing preparation
* Pre-bid package reviews for code and compatibility compliance
* Design of fire alarm and detection systems ranging from small commercial occupancies to large scale projects including hospitals and college campus facilities.
*Analysis of existing fire alarm and detection systems in terms of their installation and/or modifications as related to applicable codes and standards.
For additional information about our location, see Contact Us.