Building better infrastructures for reliability and mobility to bring
you the full power of wired and wireless technologies.
From humble beginnings in 2005, ITHS has developed into one of the
industry leaders in providing wireless infrastructure services to
clients nationwide. We have grown from building wireless
infrastructure in hotels and resorts, to being engaged for premiere
events such as the Super Bowl, World Series, SXSW, Sturgis and the New
Orleans Jazz Fest. We have also completed projects in Stadiums,
Amphitheaters, Airports and more.
Why Choose Us?
Proper planning is the biggest step in every wireless network design.
Let us help you by analyzing your current wireless infrastructure and
optimizing a wireless network that’s ready for today and built for tomorrow.
All of our work from structured cabling to network installation is
done by trained professionals and meets or exceed all industry
standards. Choosing ITHS for your projects means that the job will be
SmartTech services we provide:
- Comprehensive Project Management,
- Plan Review & Markup,
- Predictive Heat Maps,
- Structured Cabling (Copper & Fiber Optic) with 25 Year with a
minimum of 25 year warranty through certification and registration
with our certified cable partnerships,
- Asset Procurement & Management,
- Professional Installation in Compliance with All Standards,
- Pre & Post Installation WLAN Analysis & Optimization using
Ekahau or Airmagnet.,
- Knowledge of Up-to-Date New Technology Initiatives,
- Forward Planning to Accommodate Future Internet Of Things Technology,
- Design to Support an Ever-Increasing Amount of Mobile Devices,
- Full Documentation including As-Built, Typology, Physical
Equipment Locations and Photos. We can accomodate whatever you
documentation / reporting needs are.
- If you don't need this full range of service you can pick and
choose the ones you want.
SmartHands service provides:
- Fully Trained Field Technicians to Assist with any onsite network
needs you may have,
- Think of them as additional Field Technicians that can augment
your staff or solely fill the roll of you onsite technician. We
serve the entire United States,
- They can pull cable both copper and fiber optic,
- Install Access Points and Rack Hardware in MDF's and IDF's or
other locations as needed,
- Perform Site Surveys,
- Certify Cable Runs,
- and More!
- Project Management
- Site Surveys
- WLAN / Network Deployments
- Structured Cabling
- 24 x 7 Support with Advanced Proactive Monitoring & Customer /
End-User Contact Center Live U.S. Based Support.
Our wireless specialists provide continuous, ongoing
front-line support solutions to our customers. We are always glad to help!