Daily rental charge is 8 hours of use within a 24-hour period: time
starts at either pick-up, or upon delivery. Weekly rentals are based
on a 7-day rental, and monthly rentals are based on a 28-day rental.
Longer rental and/or lease options are available upon a request.
• Quoted machine rates include one bucket.
• Rental rates do not include taxes, physical damage insurance, delivery and/or pick-up.
• Cleaning charges may be assessed at the end of a rental if the equipment is not returned in the condition it was issued.
• All rental machines are filled with fuel at the time of rental. A fuel surcharge will be assessed if the machine is not returned full.
• Delivery and pick-up are available at an additional fee.
• The customer is responsible for any and all damages occurring during the rental period. Units will be inspected before and after rental.
• Complete terms and conditions will be provided on rental contract
at the time of transaction.
• The lessee shall carry and provide proof of liability insurance, naming Iron Rental LLC as a loss payee and additional insured. It must cover the full value of the equipment rented against all risk of physical damage and loss, including vandalism and theft.
For additional information about our location, see Contact Us.