our customers navigate and complete the complex permitting process
within NYC and remove any violations you may have. Our firm serves all
five boroughs of New York City, Long Island, and Westchester and our
mission is to provide expedited, efficient and reliable services. Our
goals are accomplished, using our extensive expertise combined with
new technology and a strong emphasis on excellent customer service.
Established in 2011, Allboroexpediter.com provides expediting and
consulting services to architectural, engineering, plumbers, building
managers, homeowners, designers, tenants and construction firms.
If you want to save time, and money, and you want to hire a
hassle-free professional firm -
our customers (architectural, engineering, plumbers, building
managers, homeowners, designers, tenants and construction firms) to
navigate and complete the complex permitting process in NYC, Long
Island, Westchester, and New Jersey, and remove any violations that
may occur in the process! We're known for getting projects "DONE
FAST & DONE RIGHT."
Grow Local with
Did you know?
- Hire us & meet your M/WBE utilization goals
- We've been expediting since 2011
- We've been with the Blue Book for 3 years
- We helped with Hurricane Sandy
- We're a woman owned and operated firm
- We're certified material suppliers with the State & City
- We're known for getting projects "Done Fast & Done Right"
- We're experts at e-filing documents
- We're great at project management
- We supply locks, carpet, flooring & carpets
- We're a one-stop hassle-free trustworthy firm
We provide expedited services to:
- Building Managers,
- Tenants, and
Our services ranges from:
- Job filings for New Building
- Job filings for Alteration Type I, 2 and 3 filings
- Obtain New or Alter Final Certificate of Occupancy
- Subdivision of Condominiums
- Demolition applications
- Place of Assembly filings
- Landmarks filings
- Fire alarm applications
- Local Law 11/98 Façade filings
- Obtain Work Permits (e.g., new building, general construction,
structural, mechanical, plumbing, sprinkler, scaffold, fence etc.
- Equipment-use permits
- After-Hour-Permit (Variance)
- Letter of No Objection
- Attending ECB Hearings
- Removal of stop work orders
- Removal of ECB Violations
- Removal of DOB Violations
- Filing of LAA Application
- Filing CD-5 application with Cranes & Derricks
- Obtain Plumbing & Sprinkler Sign Off
- Obtaining Letter of Completion (Sign Off)
- Contractor insurance updates
NYC Dept. Of Transportation (DOT)
- Place container on the street
- Sidewalk repair/replacement
- Sidewalk closure (full/partial closure)
- Pedestrian walkways
- Place equipment on street (compressor, bobcat etc.)
- Material on street
- Vault Filings
- Revocable Consent Filings
- Dismissal of violations
- Contractor insurance update and new registration
- All other DOT permits
NYC Landmarks Preservation Commission (LPC)
- File for Landmarks Preservation Commission filings for interior
and exterior renovations
- Correction of LPC violations
- Perform site survey for Landmarks Properties.
- Document existing Landmarks Buildings’ sidewalk by taking pictures.
- AutoCAD drafting for existing and proposed sidewalk plans.
- Submit Landmarks application for sidewalk replacement on behalf of
a contractor and follow up with Landmarks until permit granted.
NYC Fire Dept. (FDNY)
- File for Fire Department permits
- Correction of Fire Department violations
- Fire Alarm Application Approvals
Us if your need is not listed above or if you have a
project in need of our services.