A.F. Lusi Construction, Inc was founded in 1950 by Armando F. "Gus" Lusi. Since its inception, the company has nourished a reputation for extraordinary workmanship, dependable cost management and a strong work ethic. The high standards set by Gus Lusi continue today under the management of his son, President Armand T. Lusi.
From a beginning that included residential construction, small commercial and municipal projects, and the construction of more than one hundred service stations, the company, in 1970, turned its attention to larger, more challenging projects. Commercial, industrial, and institutional construction became the focal point, and the renowned Lusi Construction customer satisfaction and personal touch resulted in strong, continuous growth for the company.
For additional information about our location, see Contact Us.