- phone 612-554-9772
- 1st web site: www.RichardGrohArchitects.com
- 2nd web site (scroll down for 10 USER REVIEWS): http://www.homeadvisor.com/rated.RichardGrohArchitects.11479811.html
- LinkedIn page: www.LinkedIn.com/in/RichardGrohArchitects
- geographic map of project locations: https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zYXgcIonLX8o.k62b20iUTNAk
I have 25+ years of experience, working both privately and in other architectural offices. The majority of the project types have been:
- residential, single family (new construction & additions & remodeling)
- residential, multi-family (new construction & remodeling)
- commercial, office & retail & restaurants (new & additions & remodeling)
- 1974-76 Saint John's University, Collegeville, MN
- 1976-79 Institute of Technology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- 1981 BA degree, architecture major, College of Liberal Arts, U of M, Mpls, MN
The MN State Board of Architecture requires: A) graduate from an accredited school, B) years of work under the direct supervision of a registered architect, and C) pass the 40 hour long Architectural Registration Examination. I was awarded registered architect status in 1987.
What We Do
Products and Services
Blue Book Network Classifications
We can be found under the following Blue Book Network Classifications.
Our standard scope of services includes the following CSI Master Format™ code(s).
Go to next section: