- PEI has been in business for ten years, serving the Twin Cities and greater metro area and western Wisconsin.
- PEI has an A rating with the BBB.
- PEI's primary concern is customer satisfaction. We strive to ensure that you will be pleased with the results of your renovations.
- We only employ experienced crews who are as dedicated to your satisfaction as we are.
- PEI is GAF/Elk certified. Only 6 – 7% of contractors can be certified, which allows us to offer a full fifty year non prorated labor and materials warranty on GAF/ELK products at a minimal cost.
- We work with all major suppliers and use only top quality products.
- Roofing and siding are only a small portion of what we do. We offer a full range of services including, windows and doors, soffits and fascia, gutters, decks, kitchens, bathrooms and more.
- PEI ensures that no final touch is overlooked. Every aspect of the job – from shingle color to siding style – is treated with the utmost importance.
What We Do
Products and Services
Maintenance for Property Management
New & Re-Roofs
Siding - New & Replacement
Water Damage Restoration
Interior Water Damage
Blue Book Network Classifications
Commercial Construction Project Specializations
Animal Hospital / Kennel
Apartments & Condominiums
Auto Dealership / Service
Church / Synagogue
City / Town Hall
Club House / Community Center
Fire / Police Station
Hospital / Nursing Home
Hotel / Motel
Radio / Television Station
School / College / University
Non-Union Prevailing Wages (Davis-Bacon)
Not Provided Request
Typical Project Size:
From $100,000 to $2,000,000
Associations & Memberships
BBB (Better Business Bureau)
MHA (Minnesota Multi Housing Assn.)
NFIB (National Federation of Independent Businesses)
Go to next section: