Welcome to McDonough Development!! We are a sitework construction contractor that provide services such as: site & building demolition, clearing & grubbing, erosion control, earthwork/grading, storm drainage, and site utilities.
The company was first started more than 60 years ago by Steve Agee in McDonough, GA. Eventually the company was passed down to Steve's son, Danny Agee, who is still running the business today. With over 60 years of experience you can guarantee that we will exceed your expectations!
Meet the Team:
Danny Agee - COO
Josh Agee - Preconstruction Manager
Justin Warlick - Operations Manager
Rachel Shaw - Marketing/Business Development
We are proud to say business is going well with McDonough Development. Danny Agee, the COO, has decided to expand the family construction business to provide preconstruction consulting services for small trade contractors, general contractors, owners, developers, and/or architects. We provide services for any construction type, size, & complexity. We utilize the latest software and have over 80 years of combined experience to provide custom solutions tailored to your needs.
- Self Perform Site Preparation, Demolition, Grading/Earthwork, Utilities, etc. for commercial & residential projects in the Atlanta area.
- Material Takeoff (Concrete, Masonry, Wood, Steel, etc.)
- Quantity Surveys/Takeoffs
- Earthwork Cut-Fill Calculations with 3D Views
- Cost Estimating/Conceptual Estimating
- Value Engineering
- Project Cost Management
- Construction Software Consulting & Integration
For additional information about our location, see Contact Us.