Pre-Fab Builders, Inc. was established in 1999.
We specialize in commercial and industrial large-scale pre-engineered metal building applications -- from simple building canopies to expansive airport hangars capable of housing commercial, wide-body aircraft.
We are affiliated with VARCO-PRUDEN BUILDINGS and NUCOR BUILDING SYSTEMS -- two of the leading pre-engineered metal building manufacturers in the U.S. We are signatory to California Field Iron Workers Local Union 433.
Pre-Fab Builders, Inc. is a certified Small Business Enterprise (SBE) by the State of California, Department of General Services. Our certificate number is: 1261880.
We are licensed in the following states:
- Our California State License is: 780533, License category: C51
- Our Nevada State License is: 58790A, License category: C14G
- Our Arizona State License is: ROC259504, License category: A-11
- See Pre-Fab's article in Metal Construction News (May 2010). We were ranked #5 leader in Square Footage and #12 leader in Tonnage among TOP 100 Metal Builders in the United States!
A few things we do:
- Furnish and Install (Materials & Labor)
- Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings (PEMB)
We also specialize in:
- New Construction
- Demolition and repairs of existing metal building
- We service the commercial, industrial, and agricultural industries
- We are a Union Company and comply with the provisions of Prevailing Wage