Production, Quality and Safety.
Founded in 1995, Geotechnical Foundation Systems, Inc. (Geotech) is a contractor specializing in deep foundations and is owned and managed by individuals who have extensive background and work experience in piles and foundation construction.
- Possessing extensive experience in almost all types of drilled and driven piles, Geotech is a foundation contractor that can offer more central Florida experience than anyone else in the field.
- As a foundation contractor, Geotech helps make your job affordable by providing you with the most economically priced pile type while avoiding loading it with extreme overhead.
- Aiming at helping you, Geotech is a foundation contractor that you won't need to ask something twice about our safety, submittals and information regarding quality.
- With our experienced and professional team, Geotech is the best foundation contractor to help you stay on track, get ahead of your schedule and stay ahead.
- At Geotech, you can be sure that you've found the foundation contractor that gets the job done right the very first time.
All Types of Pile Driving:
- ACIP, Auger Cast-In-Place Piles
- Augercast Walls
- Drilled Micro Piles
- Helical Anchors
- Steel H Piles
- Steel Pipe Piles
- Prestressed Precast Concrete Piles
Shoring, Earth Retention, Excavation Bracing, Cofferdams
- Steel Sheet Piles
- H Piles & Lagging
- Precast Concrete Sheet Piles
- Tie Backs & Soil Nails
- Ground Improvement
- Load Testing
Some of our recent projects include:
Orlando International Airport, AMP Complex: Orlando, Florida
Mako Roller Coaster - Sea World: Orlando, Florida
I-295 Sound Wall: Jacksonville, Florida
Pandora - The World Of Avatar - Disney Animal Kingdom: Kissimmee, Florida
FedEx Ground - Distribution Facility: Ocala, Florida