Industrial Steel was founded in 1965 by Fred Wilson, Sr. and Elsie Wilson to fill a need for a quality steel fabricator and erector on Florida's East Coast. Industrial Steel is now directed by Elsie Wilson serving the entire State of Florida. We are fully Insured and Bondable and have been in business for more than 50 years.
Industrial Steel would not be complete without our team!
- Sales & Estimators - Working hand in hand with our clients to assure a winning proposal! Experienced in providing detailed take-off's and accurate estimates.
- Detailers - Accurate and meticulous attention to detail.
- Purchasing - Conscientiously researching and buying of all materials necessary to successfully meet and complete projects.
- Shipping & Receiving - Company-owned and operated trucks provide lower shipping costs and ensure tight delivery schedules are met.
- Production - Experienced and continually trained craftsmen meeting or exceeding fabrication requirements and production timelines.
- Erectors/Steel Workers - Certified and experienced journeymen building foundations that last a lifetime.
- Quality Assurance - Committed to maintaining the highest in industry standards. Our quality program has been approved by our clientele at Kennedy Space Center and Cape Canaveral AirForce Station.
- Project Management - Experienced and committed to ensure all schedules and milestones are met while maintaining quality of the fabrication and safety of personnel.
- Management - Proven leadership in all aspects of steel construction that believes honesty and open communication is the key to successful projects.