Hostetter Supply Co., Inc. was founded in 1928 by Paul R. Hostetter to service general contractors in South Central Pennsylvania, selling masonry supplies, tools, lawn and garden, and paints and stains. The company began a change of direction in the 1980's, deleting most of the old product lines and concentrating on Division 10 Specialties. New product lines introduced to the mix included metal and plastic lockers, plastic toilet partitions, fire extinguishers and cabinets, cubicle track, entrance mats, plus corner guards and handrail.
As a 3rd generation family owned business, we take pride in providing competitive prices and second to none customer service.
For additional information about our location, see Contact Us.