Associated Mechanical Contractors, Inc. is an award winning company with over 30 years of experience in all aspects of designing and installing high quality plumbing and HVAC systems for multi-family residential, commercial and industrial facilities.
Associated Mechanical Contractors, Inc. provides first rate design services. Our project managers are highly qualified professionals with extensive experience in designing top quality, energy efficient plumbing and HVAC systems. We utilize the latest in CAD technology and CAD driven design for prefabrication of all of our plumbing and HVAC systems. We always use the highest quality materials in every project to ensure long lasting durability, which results in cost savings for our clients.
We provide reliable and friendly 24 hour maintenance service plans - we are available 24/7 to all of our valued clients. We offer our clients the most energy efficient upgrades and replacement items, and by working closely with energy providers in the community, we can make our clients aware of energy rebates and other cost saving opportunities.
Associated Mechanical Contractors, Inc. has a long and well-established history of working closely with developers, contractors, and architects in consulting and design-build. Our comprehensive in-house capabilities and our, "Can Do" attitude have earned the trust, respect and satisfaction of our highly valued clients.
Associated Mechanical Contractors, Inc. offers comprehensive HVAC, plumbing and piping to customers located in the Twin Cities the greater Minnesota area. Our current customer list includes retail, corporate and industrial companies, as well as leaders in multi-family housing, independent and assisted living communities. We also service many property management companies throughout the Twin Cities area.
• TEMPERATURE CONTROL
• HYDRONIC SYSTEMS
• FORCED AIR SYSTEMS
• ROOFTOP UNITS
• AIR CONDITIONERS
• HYDRONIC SYSTEMS
• EXHAUST/VENTILATION SYSTEMS
• WASTE AND VENT SYSTEM
• PLUMBING FIXTURE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT
• DOMESTIC WATER HEATING.
• DOMESTIC WATER PRESSURE BOOSTING SYSTEMS.
• POWER BURNERS
• INFRARED & UNIT HEATERS
• ENVIRONMENTAL CHAMBERS
• CARBON MONOXIDE SYSTEMS
• AIR QUALITY CONTROL SYSTEMS
• HIGH & LOW PRESSURE STEAM SYSTEMS
• REFRIGERATION SYSTEMS
• HEAT PUMPS
• ENERGY RECOVERY SYSTEMS
• PLAN & SPEC
• CAD / REVIT DESIGN
Our service division, Associated Mechanical Services Co. has provided HVAC, plumbing, and piping service to the Twin Cities since 1976. Service Manager, Kevin Manske, joined the company as a service technician in 1978 and has been the Service Manager since 1997. Todd Gores, Assistant Service Manager, has over 30 years of experience in the industry. Today, the company employs ten service technicians, each with many years of experience and expertise in their field. AMC’s comprehensive and reliable services are available 24 hours daily and seven days a week to our commercial customers.
Types of HVAC service provided:
• Packaged rooftop units from three to fifty tons.
• Packaged chillers to 300 tons.
• Heat pumps and cooling tower maintenance.
• Packaged modular boilers.
• Two and four pipe chilled/hot water systems.
• Computer room units.
• Garage ventilation systems.
• Carbon monoxide systems (including calibration).
• In floor heating systems, including snow melt systems.
• Plumbing services, including water heater repair and replacement, RPZ rebuilding and testing, medical gas piping, as well as basic plumbing services.
• Emergency replacement of all HVAC and plumbing equipment.