Industrial Cohesion Systems is a nationally certified WBE & locally certified MWBE & SLBE (Clayton County), premier specialty concrete prep & floor coating company serving Georgia & Alabama. We are concrete consultants and turnkey installers of resinous flooring (epoxies and urethanes) specializing in the demolition and restoration of concrete, including moisture problems, all forms of concrete prep (shotblast. diamond grind, & scarify), and repairs. ICS works hand in hand with general contractors, architects, and end users.
We strive to offer the best products at the best prices while giving our customers personalized treatment. ICS has taken advantage of the latest technologies available in the industry and uses them to design a flooring system suitable to your individual needs.
ICS can assist you during the design phase of your project by providing an impressive array of samples, informative literature, photographs, testimonials and job references at no charge to you. Let our experienced and knowledgeable staff guide you step-by-step in making the right decision for your next flooring project.
Why Coat your Floor?
You can’t afford not to.
A well maintained attractive floor reflects your company’s image and demonstrates to your customers and employees your commitment to quality and your interest in a clean, safe work environment.
Consider the following effects a floor coating can have:
• Brightens work areas
• Decreases injuries with non-slip surfaces
• Protects against chemical deterioration
• Increases awareness of traffic lanes
• Provides safer material handling
• Reduces downtime spent on maintenance
• Protects product inventory from damage
• Reduces wear on forklifts
• Increases flow of work by using directional markings
• Provides for a cleaner work environment
• Brightens the work place
• Portrays your company’s image
• Demonstrates a commitment to quality
• Gives employees a sense of pride in their workplace
• Reduces floor maintenance and cleaning costs
• Saves on utility expenses by increasing the light reflectivity upwards of 200%
• Protects the foundation of your business against wear or chemical attack
Shot blasting/Diamond Grinding/Scarifying • Quartz Flooring • Vinyl Flake/Chip Flooring • Epoxy/Urethane Coatings • Heavy Chemical Flooring
Industries We Serve
Chemical Processing • Heavy Manufacturing • Light Manufacturing • Transportation • Schools/Government • Distribution Centers • Automotive Manufacturing • Airplane Hangars • Food and Beverage • Breweries • Container Plants • Pharmaceutical Plants • Automotive Facilities
For additional information about our location, see Contact Us.