Cope Commercial Flooring and Interiors, Inc. is a full-service commercial flooring company established in 1973.
Our goal is to provide all of our clients with timely quality products and expert installation at competitive prices. Our team works with architects and designers to meet all specifications and directives to provide the most appropriate flooring systems, installation, service and advice.
Additionally, Cope Commercial Flooring has in-house expertise in the demolition and removal of existing flooring using our state-of-the-art Blastrac scraper/stripping machine. This enables us to proceed with the preparation of the surface for the flooring application. Our installation services include all types of materials, including, but not limited to: Vinyl composition, vinyl-enhanced, solid vinyl, static dissipative rubber, wood, ceramic, porcelain, granite carpet tile and carpet, rubber and vinyl sheet flooring.
We also offer heat-welding and water-jet logo cutting, as well as custom-designed blinds, shades and metal expansion covers.
Supported by a team that has a combined 225 years in flooring sales and installation experience, Cope Commercial Flooring is a fully-equipped installation company and our resources include a computerized cutting machine, Blastrac battery-powered ride-on flooring removal machine, two fork lifts, complete racking system for long-term storage, a digitized plotter, updated office computer system for administrative tracking, two box trucks with lifts, two work vans and three company cars.
Cope Commercial Flooring is the preferred vendor for many hospitals, management companies, colleges and universities and school districts throughout the Lehigh Valley, including:
• Lehigh Valley Health Network • St. Luke’s Health Network
• Sunburst Property Management • D’Huy Engineering, Inc.
• Frensenius Medical Care • Penn State/Lehigh Valley
• Liberty Property Trust • Lehigh University
• PennCap Properties • Northampton Community College
• Dunn Twiggar • Northampton School District
• NAI Summit Management • East Penn School District
• Salisbury School District • Nazareth School District
• Quakertown Community School District
In addition, we also enjoy strong relationships with the following general contractors:
• Serfass Construction Company • Jerdon Construction Services
• Boyle Construction, Inc. • Allied Building Corporation
• Sage Design-Building, Inc. • Quadratus Construction Management, Inc.
• Commerce Construction Group, LP • Ondra-Huyett Associates
• Northstar Construction Management, Inc. • Iron Hill Construction
Our long-standing, positive relationship with these and other clients has allowed Cope Commercial Flooring to be profitable and healthy through all of the economic cycles of the past 40 years. To learn more about Cope Commercial Flooring and Interiors, Inc., please contact Lorie Farina at 610-435-1131 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information about our location, see Contact Us.