Ralph Viola began contracting as a World War II Veteran in 1946. His leadership guided the company through its 50th year in 1996.
“Anybody can start a project. Finishing one on time and under budget, beyond the expectations of our client, takes real teamwork.”
Ralph Thomas Viola
Founder 1916 – 1996
Although the company is very different from the one he began from his home office, today’s projects emphasize the same values that built his reputation for quality beyond expectations.
His significant career accomplishments include:
- Two-term appointment to the Contractor State License Board by Governor Ronald Reagan
- Bank of America Advisory Board
- Chairman of the Board, Associated General Contractors of California, Tri-County Chapter (founding member)
- Vice President, Associated General Contractors of Southern California
- Metro Chair, National Alliance of Businessmen (Presidential appointment)
- Oxnard Planning Commission
- Top Ten Manufacturing Plant in America
(McGraw-Hill, 1970: Becton-Dickenson, Oxnard, Calif.)
"By understanding the needs and priorities of our client, we are able to develop the vision for a successful project. Our project managers and superintendents collaborate with architects, engineers and subcontractors to deliver high quality projects on time and under budget. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our client. Together as a team, we make projects successful one by one, year after year."
Michael T. Viola CEO
What We Do
Go to next section: