Founded in 1981, Boissonneault Electric Corp. today enjoys nearly 40 years of building a solid foundation and reputation.
As a modern day Electrical Contracting firm BEC now focuses on using technology to provide a higher level of service and communication than many have ever received from service and skilled trades contractors. Knowing that many electrical and system contractors are capable of providing a installed device or piece of equipment they have chosen to focus on the processes which lead up to the installation, the service of and maintenance there after. This leads to strengthening already strong relationships and the ability to quickly bring new clients on-board and deliver the same level of service with which longstanding clients receive.
They specialize in the following;
- Service contracting. Providing scheduled and off hours service and maintenance as required.
- Electrical construction for both controlled and design build projects.
- Including ground up Contracting
- Fit - ups
- Commercial and Industrial moves
Installation and service of the following systems and products;
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Including design and programming
- Test and inspection of fire alarm and life safety systems
- Intercom Systems
- Traditional 2 or 4 wire sysstems
- Telephone entry
- IP Video Systems
- Security Systems including;
- Video Surveillance
- Access Control
- Data Infrastructure
- Copper UTP cabling, termination and certification
- Fiber optic cabling, termination and certification
- Audio/Video Systems
- Video Conferencing and presentation systems
- Back Ground Music Systems and paging
What We Do
Products and Services
Blue Book Network Classifications
Our standard scope of services includes the following CSI Master Format™ code(s).
Associations & Memberships
CEDIA (Custom Electronic Design & Installation Assn.)
NFPA (National Fire Protection Assn.)
Go to next section: