Adrian L. Merton, Inc. is a Design/Build Mechanical Contractor with experience since 1966 in the design, installation, and service of commercial, industrial and residential equipment.
We are a diversified company, with over 150 employees, and successful in the new construction, building retrofit, service, and maintenance for all types of mechanical systems.
The firm is fully licensed and bonded for all local jurisdictions.
We perform all our own pipefitting, sheetmetal and automatic temperature controls. This maximizes coordination and control of field installations: We meet deadlines!
The service division specializes in the maintenance and servicing of commercial and industrial heating, air conditioning, and ventilation equipment.
We are comprised of skilled dependable people that have the education and training to solve your most difficult problems.
Listed below are the qualifications that separate us from our competitors:
- Five full-time mechanical engineers on staff
- 50 years of commercial Design/Build experience
- Licensed for all local jurisdictions in Maryland, Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and West Virginia
- 24-hour emergency service
- Computerized/Wireless Dispatching
- Continuous factory training of our service mechanics
- Sheet metal fabrication shop
- Insured up to $20.0 million
- Bondable up to $15.0 million per job, $50.0 million aggregate
- Factory authorized service for Trane, York, Lennox, Carrier, Bryant and Aaon
What We Do
Products and Services
Blue Book Network Classifications
Our standard scope of services includes the following CSI Master Format™ code(s).
Commercial Construction Project Specializations
Associations & Memberships
ACCA (Air Conditioning Contractors of America)
Associated Builders and ContractorsABC
EPA Lead-Safe Certified
Go to next section: