Trepex Construction was founded in 2014 as a general contractor with a senior housing focus. The owners and executives bring a diverse background of senior housing development, construction, operations, and property ownership.
- Senior housing experience and focus.
- Large project experience.
- Professional Focused Operations. Each member of Trepex’s project management and jobsite staff have over 20 years experience in large construction projects in Texas. Our staff strives to provide timely communication with the project consultants and regular reports to the owners.
- Time value added by Trepex
- By focusing on senior housing, Trepex is up to date on codes (i.e no learning on the fly) and how DADS inspectors in the various regions are ‘interpreting’ or ‘enforcing’ the code.
- Trepex will engage a 3rd party Pre-DADS inspection throughout the construction.
- Subcontractor base is familiar with SNF and AL construction and DADS licensing requirements. Subs are present at the DADS inspection.
- Subcontractors know how their trade interacts with the other trades and are accountable to know the code (i.e. UL Assemblies are a team effort.)