Achievements + Qualifications:
- Professionally Licensed Mechanical Engineer (PE)
- Certified Commissioning Professional (CCP)
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM)
- LEED AP O&M Certified, Version 4.0
- Oregon Energy Trust Trade Ally
- Current Building Commissioning Association NW Chapter Board Member
- ESB # 10521
Elevate provides professional building commissioning and energy management services using comprehensive project management skills. This quality assurance process ensures that each building system operates to its designed potential. We are your leader for these efforts and we prioritize building operation knowledge and training for building occupants and owners. Our experienced Professional Engineers are proficient in understanding the complexities of building controls and logic programming techniques.
1. Your Building’s Success We create a cohesive commissioning community on each project through executing our work plan and building close relationships with the owner and contractor teams.
2. Knowledge Our hands-on experience is the foundation of our professional service. We succeed by continuing to teach and learn.
3. Leadership Involvement with the industry and promoting our community rewards us and those who work with us.
4. Efficiency Your building will operate at a higher level because of our commissioning process implementation.
What We Do
Products and Services
Blue Book Network Classifications
Our standard scope of services includes the following CSI Master Format™ code(s).
Associations & Memberships
ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating & Air Conditioning Engin
BCA (Building Commissioning Assn.)
Energy Trust of Oregon
ESBE (Emerging Small Business Enterprise)
OSFMA (Oregon School Facilities Management Assn.)
Go to next section: