Alarm Service Company of America (ASCA) was founded in 1979 and has continued to grow becoming one of the largest independent security solutions provider in the United States. At ASCA, we employ security experts, from our in-house technicians to our 24-hour, 7-day-a-week service and support team. We begin by carefully assessing the security needs and making security recommendation that will help protect you and your loved ones.
ASCA provides turnkey solutions that have been proven by real-world applications as well as by our own rigorous pre-assembly, testing, and quality control standards. Our customers require absolute commitment to the fulfillment of their security needs. From Installation to Service Support for years to come, ASCA has the infrastructure and experience necessary to ensure the safety and security of your family and home.
1. ASCA is committed to being a premier provider of electronic security, life safety and integration solutions. We will meet or exceed the expectations of our customers, employees, and shareholders in order to attain our growth and profitability objectives.
2. ASCA is dedicated to achieving customer peace of mind by providing the highest quality life and property protection service to residential, commercial, industrial, educational, and governmental customers.
3. ASCA is devoted to creating a stimulating, professional work environment, encouraging individual employee innovation, achievement and personal growth, appropriately recognizing and rewarding their efforts and contributions toward achieving our mission.
4. ASCA is steadfast in providing our shareholders with a dynamic growing company, achieving significant market share in our industries, being recognized as an industry leader, supporting an attractive return on their
WE FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT:
1. Each client is unique and special
2. Quality service is our first priority
3. Our (Internal and External) clients are the ultimate judge of our product and service quality
4. Each and every employee is a customer service representative
5. Our employees are our most valuable asset
6. Total client satisfaction is every employee's responsibility
Quality, Service, Value
What We Do
Products and Services
Blue Book Network Classifications
Our standard scope of services includes the following CSI Master Format™ code(s).
Commercial Construction Project Specializations
Go to next section: