Full-facility mechanical contractor providing refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, commercial kitchen equipment, and construction services in the greater metro Minneapolis/St Paul area, since 2004. Our specialty is commercial kitchens/equipment. (performing mechanical installations for Divisions 22 and 23, formerly Division 15)
The pinnacle of performance. A place you can rely upon for guaranteed results.
You have reached Summit Commercial Facilities Group. We BUILD, we INSTALL and we SERVICE most any aspect of commercial facilities and our dedication to our customers is second to none.
As business leaders, Summit recognizes our role in the marketplace. Our purpose is to assist all customers and manage resources to create value that no other can offer. Our actions and decisions will positively affect and influence the well-being of individuals and businesses inside and outside commercial facility enterprises.
Therefore, we pledge to:
• manage our business with loyalty and care, and will not advance any personal interests at the expense of our enterprise or society.
• understand and uphold, in letter and spirit, the laws and contracts governing our conduct and that of our enterprise.
• refrain from corruption, unfair competition, or business practices harmful to society.
• protect the human rights and dignity of all people affected by our enterprise, and will oppose discrimination and exploitation.
• protect the right of future generations to advance their standard of living and enjoy a healthy planet.
• report the performance and risks of our enterprise accurately and honestly.
• invest in developing ourselves and others, helping the management profession continue to advance and create sustainable and inclusive prosperity.
In exercising our professional duties according to these principles, we recognize that our behavior must set an example of integrity, eliciting trust and esteem from every customer we serve. We will remain accountable to our peers and to society, for all actions and for upholding these standards.
What We Do
Products and Services
Custom Architectural Elements, NSF/food grade Stainless Steel fabrications.
Commercial Plumbing: Design, Install, Service/repair, Maint. Water filtration, water quality testing, Consulting, and Equipment sales.
Commercial HVAC, Refrigeration: Install, Service/Repair, Maintenance, Sales.
Blue Book Network Classifications
Our standard scope of services includes the following CSI Master Format™ code(s).
Commercial Construction Project Specializations
Associations & Memberships
Associated Builders and ContractorsMinnesota-North Dakota Chapter
AWS (American Welding Society)
BBB (Better Business Bureau) A+ Rating
CFESA (Commercial Food Equipment Service Assn.)
DOT (Department of Transportation)
FEDA (Foodservice Equipment Distributors Assn.)
Minnesota Chamber of Commerce
NATE (North American Technician Excellence)
NRA (National Restaurant Association)
NSF (National Sanitary Foundation)
OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration)
Go to next section: