Don't just View project plans – improve your project workflow!
Here are just some of the features and functions Vu360 offers:
- Ability to view PDF, TIFF and all HTML Web pages
- Markup and Takeoffs including Counts, Linear, Square Foot, Volume and much more
- All quantities can be exported to Excel or XML
- A Snapshot feature that provides the ability to quickly communicate information through email or PDF
- Keyword Search allowing you to search the specification book and your own markups
- Integrated with BPM Select to quickly obtain detailed information on products
- Integrated with thebluebook.com to quickly obtain information from subcontractors and suppliers
1. Download Vu360Just click on the “Download Now” button below.
2. InstallAn alert box will appear, asking if you want to "Run" or "Save" the application. WHEN PROMPTED YOU SHOULD CLICK RUN to successfully install Vu360. If you click SAVE you must RUN the saved executable to complete the install of Vu360.
3. RegisterAfter you have successfully downloaded and installed Vu360, you need to launch the application to register. To launch Vu360, click on the START button in the lower left corner of your computer and follow this sequence: Start > Programs > The Blue Book > Vu360 > Vu360 (not 'Vu360 uninstall')
Vu360 will launch and you will be on the "Start Page" tab. Register by simply entering your BB-Bid login fax number or email address. If you do not have a BB-Bid login, you can still register by filling in the complete Registration Form. You must be connected to the Internet to register (once registered, you can use Vu360 offline).