People Also View These
Global Service Titan (GST) is a licensed mechanical contractor that has extensive knowledge and experience in the installation, startup, commissioning, troubleshooting, maintenance, repair and rebuild of HVAC systems and equipment. Our mission is to consistently deliver practical and measurable solutions to our customers by providing highly qualified professionals and excellent customer service.
What sets GST apart from the competition?
- Commitment: We develop relationships that make a positive difference in our clients' mission.
- Quality: We provide unsurpassed service that delivers premium value to our clients.
- Integrity: We uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions. We do the right thing. Period.
- Teamwork: We work together across boundaries to meet the needs of our clients.
- Respect for People: We value our people, encourage their development and reward their performance.
- Personal Accountability: We are personally accountable for delivering on our commitments.
- Certified HVAC Technician(s) with Active Government Security Clearance.
Our technical experts and business professionals analyze, design, and implement solutions in the areas of Installations, Startups, Commissioning, Service & Repair, and Equipment Upgrade & Rebuild.
- Installations – GST is the right team for your commercial and industrial HVAC installation and replacement. We work hand-in-hand with the manufacturer(s) on all aspects of your custom solution, from design to equipment selection and system installation and replacement. We tailor each solution to the specific operating conditions of your facility and mission.
- Startup – GST verifies proper installation of equipment per the design intent and sequence of operations. We ensure that the facility owner receives the highest quality of installation, optimal level of performance, and longest possible service life for their investment.
- Commissioning and Re-Certification – GST delivers the expertise to verify chiller performance meets the specified design criteria for CHW temperature at part-load and/or peak load operation, as well as specified energy efficiency requirements. We perform comprehensive testing to verify system efficiency. Our expert teams benchmark energy data, calibrate settings, measure key metrics, provide recommendations, and take action to extend the life and efficiency of your equipment. We help you maintain facility readiness while saving on utility costs and reducing the frequency of system recapitalization/replacement.
- Service & Repair – GST’s professional and expert technicians are certified to service and repair various chiller system(s). GST preventive maintenance and customized brand agnostic solutions keep your systems working at peak performance. With experienced teams around the world, we provide 24/7 emergency service to get your system operational. We are your support whether you operate a high-volume chiller, a mission critical cooling system, or any system in between.
- Equipment Upgrade & Rebuild – GST can upgrade and/or rebuild chiller systems in place to maximize efficiency, minimize service calls, eliminate surprises, and control cost of operation. GST can replace worn parts, adapt chillers to changing operating conditions, or enhance the reliability of the chiller by installing the latest and most reliable products available.
- Training – GST offers training sessions for clients. Participants will learn design and control of chiller start up procedures, servicing, and off-season maintenance on their specific systems. We offer the right balance of classroom theory and hands-on training.
What We Do
Regions & Counties Serviced