Oceanside, California 92056
Iron Sights, Inc. was formed out of direct necessity in the steel fabrication and erection industry to provide general contractors with a steel subcontractor they can count on for quality and dependability. When we founded Iron Sights, Inc., we brought together a pool of talent; not only in fabrication and erection, but also in management.
From ownership to estimators, project managers to fabricators or whether it be an erector in the field, we strive to always be timely and communicative with our customers.Iron Sights, Inc. is committed to the “Team Player” mentality to ensure a smooth project delivery. We understand that managing construction projects at the GC level can be stressful and hectic and having subcontractors that are dependable and do what they say they are going to do are key for a GC to ensure that a successful project is delivered to their clients.
Our project experience ranges from small miscellaneous metals projects to large scale ground up construction ranging anywhere between $25,000.00 to $1,000,000.00 dollars. Iron Sights, Inc. was founded on the core principals of providing every customer with honesty, quality, and integrity in our products that we fabricate and in our way of conducting business. Our customers have benefited from this approach along with our attention to detail, team player attitude, quick adaptation to project changes and scheduling conflicts and our fast track construction pace.
We believe that in order to provide it superior quality and service to our customers, it all starts and ends with our employees. Through mentoring, education and promoting from within the company, we have been able to hire and retain some of the top fabricators, erectors and key management in the steel industry, resulting in a company that is efficient, cost effective and a pleasure to work with.
We have developed a systematic approach that turns ideas into thought out, well-planned and executed construction projects. Our customer’s needs are served with a practical approach that stresses on personal service, technical competence, budgetary discipline and timely completion.
Our Mission is to be considered as one of the top-tier steel fabrication and erection companies in Southern California that general contractors know they can call on to ensure that their projects run smoothly and come in on-time, while embracing our core values of quality craftsmanship, integrity and doing what is best for our customers.
• Our customer’s satisfaction is our definition of success.
• Deliver exceptional, personalized service to our customer, while exceeding their expectations.
• Commitment toward providing the highest standard of quality craftsmanship, integrity and honesty in the steel industry.
• Provide a fair price with best in class services.
• Safety of personnel and clientele above all.
• Focused on the client’s needs and demands.
• Commitment to being on the forefront of emerging trends and technologies.
• Build lifelong relationships with our general contractors.
• Details – make sure that every detail counts.
• Do what we say we are going to do.
Iron Sights, Inc. is an experienced specialty contractor providing a broad range of services in the steel industry. Whether our clients require us on the most intricate restaurant fabrication project or erecting steel on ground up projects, we pride ourselves on staying up to date on emerging trends and technologies to deliver best-in-class services to our customers. From ground up projects to innovative restaurant concepts, we work with you to match our superb skills with your objectives.
Iron Sights, Inc. goal is to reduce your overall risk with our proactive approach of up-front planning, value engineering ideas and a strong teamwork attitude. We believe that being a fabricator is only one piece of the puzzle. Iron Sights, Inc. provides services from the conception of the project through its completion and we bring together all the parts & pieces to ensure a successful end result.
• Constructability Review - The process of review for constructability is commenced during the initial bidding process. Our estimating department along with our shop foreman will review the plans and specifications for apparent conflicts, questions and omissions necessary to bid the project. Requests for information is prepared formally and submitted, tracked and distributed by the project estimator during the bid process. This proactive approach minimizes cost overruns, construction delays and RFIs during the construction process
• Design Collaboration - Iron Sights, Inc. promotes early collaboration with the design team to offer ideas to meet the design, cost and schedule objectives. We combine our skills and experience with true innovation to bring the highest levels of efficiency and quality to each and every project.
• Value Engineering - Iron Sights, Inc. team uses its many years of experience to come up with good solutions and provide the client with the benefit of our knowledge. Iron Sights, Inc. is on the forefront of technology and construction trends, providing alternative design connection options to reduce cost and enhance the constructability to meet the project’s schedule and quality.
• Budgeting - One of the most challenging aspects of any project is determining a cost, so a concept can be turned into reality. Iron Sights, Inc.’s highly experienced pre-construction staff will assist you in developing a realistic steel budget that you can take to the bank.
During the construction phase, Iron Sights, Inc. provides the highest standard of service every step of the way. From complete and on-time shop drawings and 3D models, to quality fabrication and erection. We represent the solutions to your typical project challenges.
• Planning & Scheduling - With up-front planning and in-depth scheduling of our tasks, you can be confident in our ability to support your overall project schedule. We recognize that we are always on the “critical path”, and that other trades are counting on our commitment to meet or beat the schedule. You can be assured that we are motivated and ready to succeed on the steel portion of your project.
• Building Information Modeling (BIM) - Our in-house detailing software “Tekla” has the ability of producing 3D models. Iron Sights, Inc. is a strong advocate of the Building Information Modeling (BIM) process and we participate in pre-construction coordination efforts and clash detection during the project.
• In-House Detailing - While most steel fabricators sub out their steel detailing, we prefer to take this in-house with Tekla software. Tekla allows our detailers to design a building structure and its components using 3D modeling, generate 2D shop drawings and access building information as necessary. This benefits the customer by cutting down on detailing costs, while also insuring accurate steel detailing and gives us the flexibility to turn around shop drawings with quick turnaround times if necessary to accommodate our GC’s with time, sensitive projects.
• Project Management - Based on the complexity and size of the project, Iron Sights, Inc. dedicates on-site supervision to ensure coordination and rapid response to issues. We have the skill and experience to meet project demands and anticipate issues before they become problems. Our project management philosophy is to be available to ensure our scope of the project is completed seamlessly and to the highest level of quality.
• Fabrication - As a full-fledge structural steel and miscellaneous metals fabricator, we employ the most talented for our shop. Throughout the process, our fabricators, welders, fitters and painters are held to tight tolerances so that our final products not only fit correctly and make installations easier and quicker, but our final products ultimately look and function better. We follow AWS and AISC guidelines and because we have a reputation of completing our work correctly, we have developed a great rapport with inspection companies.
• Erection - We have top-notch field erectors who have been in the trade for years and know how steel is supposed to be installed. Our project managers and foremen work with our customers to determine proper sequencing and plans of attack to make sure projects run efficiently and smoothly. Our onsite foremen pride themselves in completing jobs correctly and making sure our customers are satisfied. If problems arise, they keep in control and figure out solutions to keep projects moving forward.
• Quality Control Assurance Program - Iron Sights, Inc. has developed a set of standards and procedures that ensure confidence to our customers that all materials and services provided are certified, traceable and meet the applicable quality specifications. Our highly qualified and trained staff is equally focused on customer satisfaction and product quality.
Iron Sights, Inc. implements a comprehensive safety and risk management program that includes both internal shop safety and external job site safety. We collaborate with a risk management and safety consultant group to keep our employees working safely. Our consistently low Experience Modification Rate (EMR) is the result of Iron Sights, Inc. commitment to safety, which means lower insurance costs and savings that can be passed on to our customers. As part of our “above and beyond” safety focus, we employ a 100% tie-off policy on all projects.
Iron Sights, Inc. currently holds rapid gate certification with all of our employees. Prior to hiring, each employee is checked to make sure they meet the stringent standards of a government background check. Iron Sights, Inc. is also, capable of getting into high Security areas on Military Bases. All of our insurance requirements are set to meet government standards. We are currently working on getting our Small Business Enterprise Accreditation, are registered with the state and hold a current DIR # for public works jobs.