Since 1979, serving the entire NJ/NY area with "complete resources, correct solutions." Design build / owner's rep/construction management/ general contracting. Our commitment to quality, integrity and a well-managed budget and timeline is essential to every project that we embark upon. Our on staff architects and engineers are available to assist you with all of your wants and needs.
History In Brief.
- Ceron began in 1979 at the Exxon Refinery in Linden, NJ
- In 1980 work progressed to the Picatinny Arsenal in NJ
- From 1983 - 1989 we worked on a flurry of projects, that included the Gateway plaza III and IV, Trump Plaza, Holiday Inns, Marriotts and Hyatts, both
- The 90's (1990-1995) brought work from Newark Liberty International Airport, overseeing renovation projects for major airlines and the Monorail project.
- By the time we reached this millennium, Ceron had started work on The Tunisian Embassy to the United Nations, Caviar Russe Restaurants in NYC, historic renovations of the Newark National State Bank Building and the Trenton State House, the Elizabeth, NJ Parking Garage, the Linden, NJ Airport, various schools, churches and the list goes on...