The late John Gres Sr. established an asphalt paving business in the 1950's. He began as a partnership enterprise doing residential driveways and small lots. Eventually, he changed his business into a corporation with his son, John Gres Jr.
John Gres Jr. started his asphalt paving career working alongside his father as a teenager and grew up with asphalt in his blood. Together they built a paving business that now employees over 40 people and has an inventory of over 100 pieces of equipment. In addition, they’ve also expanded into two office locations.
- Excellent safety record
- Thorough knowledge of the paving industry and best construction practices
- Proven record of completing projects on a timely schedule within budget
- Excellent Machine operators that get the job done safe and to specifications
- Great track record in giving accurate estimates of projects
- Fully licensed and insured
- Bonding capacity of the company: $3 million