- North Carolina based roofing company in business since 1999.
- Experienced Management Team with over 100 years of roofing knowledge.
- Field personnel are skilled and experienced roofing professionals.
- Each new hire attends an extensive safety course.
- All employees attend weekly safety meetings.
- Each job is inspected weekly by an outside consulting firm to ensure compliance to safety regulations and hazardous conditions, thus ensuring the safety of CCR employees as well as the owners and/or their employees.
- Each roof is properly analyzed to determine the appropriate solution. There is no "One roof fits all". Each roof and each roof system performs differently under certain conditions and all circumstances are considered before a recommendation is made.
- Capital City roofing is dedicated to meeting your needs. This begins the first time you contact us and continues through the roofing project, through the warranty period and beyond. If you require our services, we will be there for you!
Why Choose Us?
- Over 100 Years Combined Experience
- Safety Trained
- Fully Licensed & Insured
- Weekend & Evening Appointments Available
What We Do
Products and Services
Asphalt Shingle Roofing
Metal Roof Coatings
Residential & Commercial Roofing Contractor
Residential and Commercial Roofing
Residential Metal Roofing
Residential Roofing Systems
Residtential & Commercial Roofing
Roofing & Maintenance
ROOFING & RE-ROOFING
Roofing & Repairs
Roofing & Sheet Metal
Roofing Installation and Repair
Roofing Installations, Repairs & Maintenance
Blue Book Network Classifications
Commercial Construction Project Specializations
Church / Synagogue
Not Provided Request
Typical Project Size:
From $500 to $1,000,000
Associations & Memberships
AGC (Associated General Contractors)
AGC of Texas
CRSMCA (Carolinas Roofing & Sheet Metal Contractors Assn.)
Go to next section: