At the leaking area identified during our site visit above the stairwell and common area we
1) remove the tile and underlayment down to the substrate along the entire roof-to-wall
transition (+/- 30LF) at the flashing. (+/- 60 tiles)
2) Inspect the wall flashing, substrate for deterioration. Replace rotted wood and damaged
metal flashing as necessary. Repaint and re-stucco if/ where necessary.
3) After repairs are complete we shall reinstall previously removed tile with polyfoam
adhesive or tile-tite mortar adhesive. (Note: some tile may break during the removal
process and we will try to match the new tile as closely as possible to the old).
5) Clean all debris created from our work and dispose of in a professional manner.
6) Add'I Svc.: Replace broken tile at NE corner Building D, Unit D-9.
1) Remove damaged drywall, tape and cornerbead.
2) Replace drywall, tape, and bead where required with mesh or paper tape.
3) Repair drywall, mud 2 coats.
4) Sand to match existing finish.
5) Use sealant/ primer at discolored and repaired interior locations areas.
6) Repaint Repaired areas to match existing.
Repair all deficiencies in roof.
Repair all balconies and railings and paint Buildings A, B C and D.
Replace all exterior window and doors.