Since 1985, while completing a wide range of projects, Seaver Construction has provided its clients with its industry leading expertise and experience in general contracting and construction management.
Architects and Owners have come to rely on Seaver to deliver on their visions. We accomplish this while keeping the workforce and the public safe and maintaining strict controls on budget and schedule. We are focused on our clients' interests, and form collaborative partnerships with owners, architects, consultants, subcontractors and vendors to deliver successful projects through open and effective communication. Through personalized service and a commitment to our mission, we have distinguished ourselves as a leader in the construction industry.
Seaver Construction provides services in a diverse range of sectors in building construction, including: civic, institutional, healthcare, hospitality, retail, corporate interiors and residential. Our ability to handle projects ranging from small renovations to complex, multi-million dollar ground-up construction provides our clients with unmatched flexibility.
Seaver's senior management stays involved and is accessible to the project team and its clients. From pre-construction through project completion, our leadership team is engaged and up to date on all key project details. This level of support enhances and complements our seasoned construction professionals' ability to deliver to our clients the performance and the results they expect.
· Design/build services through partnerships with specialized designers in commercial and residential construction
· Site logistics evaluation and planning
· Constructability review
· Risk mitigation
· Estimating, budget development and value engineering
· Equipment and material options evaluation
· Schedule development
· Lump-Sum, Cost Plus or Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP) contracting options
· Permit procurement
· Expediting and coordination with utility companies, local authorities and governmental agencies
· Professional onsite supervision
· Critical path scheduling
· Subcontractor qualification, selection and coordination
· Shop drawing review and coordination
· Safety planning and implementation
· Punch list supervision and management
· Project closeout - O&M manuals, as-builts, warranties
· Certificate of Occupancy
For additional information about our location, see Contact Us.