Established In 1975 as a neighborhood locksmith service, KEYTH® Technologies has grown into the most widely recognized brand for providing premium security solutions for both the commercial and residential markets In the Greater Chicagoland region. We began with the idea of providing "Platinum" service and products, and that is what the KEYTH® Brand means today. Just ask our Clients!
KEYTH® Technologies has met the standards set by Underwriter Laboratories, Inc. in connection with Certificated Security Systems. We offer UL Certification, Insurance Required, Municipal Code Compliant and customized residential & commercial security solutions throughout several mid-western states.
Our primary service area includes:
• Greater Chicago land Area all suburbs and counties
• Southeastern Wisconsin, Including the Milwaukee. Kenosha & Lake Geneva areas
• The Southwestern shores of Michigan & Northwestern Indiana
KEYTH® also has been the chosen provider for numerous prestigious projects nationwide.
Our Integrated Systems are IP Empowered, and many Include ""Apps" or text energized remote
control ALL of our systems are ALWAYS customized to meet your needs.
- Burglary & Fire Detection Systems - Residential & Commercial
- Our State-of-the-Art DHS (Homeland Security) Approved Monitoring Services
- Burglar Critical Process
- Mesh Radio
- Mission Critical
- Stand-Alone & Monitored Surveillance Systems -IP Mega pixel & Analytics
- "Live Eye Monitored Video with "Gesture ID""
- Highly Targeted "Verified Response" Video Systems
- IP Telephony - Intercom, Communication Systems- Residential & Commercial
- Access Control Systems- Biometrics, IP,wired & wireless
- Full Locksmith Services- Medeco & Mul-T-Lock High Security Locks
- Safes-Jeweler Rated, Fireproof. UL Listed
Perhaps the most significant facts we have to share about KEYTH® is that our customer retention rate Is three times the industry norm, and that our KEYTH® Associates average over 18 years of industry experience. Now that you know a little about us, perhaps you will offer us the opportunity to be entrusted To Service & Protect® what matters most ... your safety and security.
What We Do
Products and Services
Blue Book Network Classifications
Our supplied materials are associated with the following CSI Master Format™ code(s).
Go to next section: