About Collier Paving & Concrete
Who We Are
Locally owned and operated concrete and asphalt contracting company with a focus on quality and jobs done right.
Contractors building our industry-leading reputation for completing quality concrete projects. Clients recognize our consistent, professional results on every project.
Experienced enough to understand the unique requirements of each project, with a unique skill set that permits us to achieve real-world results. There is only one choice for quality, Collier Paving & Concrete.
Driveways, Sidewalks, Curbs, Finishing & Repairs
Collier Paving & Concrete has the experience, equipment, and crew to complete your concrete paving project from start to finish. We work within your budget to create concrete sidewalks, walkways, driveways, and patios built to your specifications and fulfilling compliance requirements.
Our Concrete Process
1. Demolition & Forming If your new concrete sidewalk or driveway will be placed over existing concrete, our professional team will remove the current layer, and clean and prep the construction site. We then form the path to build of the earth and stabilize the concrete, increasing the lifespan of your new sidewalk or driveway.
2. Concrete Pouring Concrete is poured to the determined thickness, and then leveled and screeded. We then allow the proper drying time for your concrete.
3. Finishing We bull float, edge, and broom your new concrete surface.
4. Cleanup We return the next day to saw cut sidewalk lines, remove our forms and pins as well as any other construction debris.
Asphalt Paving Services
Collier Paving & Concrete has the experience, equipment, and crew to complete your asphalt paving project from start to finish. We handle the milling, overlay, and sealcoating of your asphalt project, as well as concrete patching and repair. We pride ourselves on projects completed on time and within your budget.
Asphalt Paving Process
1. Milling If we are repairing an existing asphalt surface we begin by milling the old asphalt to the required depth.
2. Asphalt Laying Preparation We clean the roadway to ensure the tack will properly hold.
3. Tack Roadway Tack is applied to the surface of existing asphalt prior to being overlaid with a new lift of asphalt or is applied between layers of asphalt pavement. Tack is a bituminous material that causes the various layers or lifts of asphalt to consolidate together.
4. Pave Asphalt Our top on the line equipment and professional asphalt team lay your new asphalt.
5. Roll and Compact Asphalt Rolling helps achieve maximum density of the asphalt.
6. Cleanup and Striping Once cured, any striping is applied and the site is cleaned.