Poms & Associates Insurance Brokers, Inc
Walnut Creek, California 94597
(925) 338-8400 (415) 505-5276
Whether it’s Surety, Property & Casualty, Employee Benefits, Corporate Wellness, Risk Management, Risk Control or Preferred Client Insurance Services, the collective knowledge and experience of the Poms & Associates team makes us more than mere advisors. We become trusted partners in understanding your specific and unique needs and risks.
Poms & Associates is committed to a belief that has proven invaluable to our clients time and time again — knowledge is the best insurance. By acting not only as your insurance broker, but also as an educator, we help you achieve a more effective and efficient level of self-administration so that you can focus on other important objectives.
The Poms & Associates Surety Team has over 80 combined years of surety experience in both underwriting and managing bonding programs for general contractors, real estate developers, and commercial clients. By partnering with our clients and underwriters, we develop long-term relationships that not only meet our clients’ bonding needs, but assist and promote their growth in bonding capacity and revenue.
Why choose Poms & Associates for your bonding needs?
- A dedicated surety bond team with significant expertise in all areas of bonding including program management, financial analysis, contract analysis and account underwriting and placement
- A proven history of negotiating surety programs with maximum bonding capacity and best possible terms, conditions, and pricing
- Expertise in all areas of bonding including construction, subdivision, and miscellaneous (court, license, permit and compliance) bonds
- Access to the entire surety marketplace, including preferred, standard, and specialty placements with State-admitted, A.M. Best Rated, and Treasury listed surety and insurance companies
- The ability to successfully structure, manage, and place bonding programs for clients with financial challenges
- A comprehensive review of bond forms and contract terms and conditions to ensure our clients’ best interests are consistently protected
Products & Services;