Our company has dedicated over twenty years of service to the Greater
Washington Area. We strive to always offer prompt, professional and
courteous service to all of our customers at a reasonable price. We
are also dedicated to providing the latest "GREEN" knowledge
to our clients, and implementing as many "Green Ideas" as
possible on each job site.
- Established 1989
- Main Office Location: Manassas, Va.
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8 A.M.- 5 P.M.
- Answering system available for off hour calls
- Fully licensed and Insured
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified
- Bonding Capability
- Class A Virginia Contractor
- Community and Environmentally Oriented
- All Federal and States Regulations strictly adhered to
- 24 hour services/7 days a week
- Fully equipped, courteous crews
- Over 110 years of experience between company principals in all
aspects of Commercial/Light Industrial/Maintenance/Restoration Painting
- Skilled painters trained in the application of all architectural coatings
- Quality Control inspections throughout, and at the completion of
- Constant client communication during the entire project to ensure
the final product is what the customer contracted
- Uniformed, courteous staff
- Job clean-ups throughout each project
- Detailed and accurate estimates
- Affordable pricing with minimal disruption to the client
- Spotless OSHA Safety Record
QUALIFIED? - WE THINK SO!
Our company currently holds contracts with the following agency’s:
- Arlington County Government
- Prince William County Government
- Loudoun County Government
- Lockheed Martin
- City of Leesburg, Va.
In addition, we work with some of area’s largest General contractors:
- Chamberlain Construction Company
- Hilton Hotels
- Venture Construction
- Boston Properties- Reston/Springfield
- J. Crowder Corporation
- Centennial Construction Company
- Lockheed Martin
- Miller Brothers, Inc.
- Donleys Construction Company
- Falls Church Construction company
- Herman Stewart Construction Company
- Building Trades Association
- National Federation of Business
- National Chamber of Commerce
- International Facility Management Association
- Project Parent- P.W.C.
- Wounded Warriors Project
- Heifer Project
We take Safety issues very seriously. Our employees are important to
us, both professionally and personally. Our company goal is to keep
everyone safe, not only for the benefit of Primary Ventures, Inc., but
for our employees’ families as well. The following practices are part
of our company’s safety Program:
- Weekly "Tool Box Talks" are given with every site
employee receiving written material pertaining to the "Topic of
- Employees are periodically tested for recertification in
"Respirator Protection " and "Lift Safety and Certification"
- Our Company maintains a extensive Safety Manual
- We are proud of our spotless OSHA Safety record
- Personal safety equipment is provided for all employees:
uniforms/safety vests/hardhats/safety ropes and other equipment
necessary for "off the ground" work, etc.
- All ladders and other equipment are regularly inspected to check
for any safety issues