Built on a solid foundation, Fogarty Concrete has remained strong through three generations of ownership. Also, combining our hard work, skills and dedication, we have become the quality and service oriented concrete contractor that we are today.
Ed Fogarty Concrete was established in 1957 by Ed & Lorraine Fogarty, starting with the residential production market. With Ed’s retirement in 1997, Mike & wife Debbie Kolberg purchased the company, expanding the business to include commercial concrete construction. With their retirement in January 2015, longtime Superintendent Ken & wife Jaclyn Kundys purchased the company and are enjoying developing new relationships in the construction industry.
Located in Plainfield, Illinois, Fogarty Concrete is centrally located to service the entire Chicagoland area. Our dedicated employees bring expertise and professionalism to the concrete industry. All of our carpenters, finishers and laborers are highly trained union personnel, drug tested and OSHA certified.