Tuesday, April 22, 2014 | Earle Brown Heritage Center
The Blue Book Network Showcase provides a complete afternoon of networking and education with your local design and construction community in one place – at no charge!
3:00 – 7:00pm: The Blue Book Network Showcase
A unique, no cost opportunity for the local industry to network face-to-face, under one roof, at no charge!
General Contractors / Owners / Architects /
Facility Managers / Property Managers
- Exhibit your company and meet local subcontractors and suppliers so you can expand your vendor base and ensure you get the most competitive bids for your current – and future – projects.
- Network with the entire local construction community.
- Prequalify new vendors, in person, including hard-to-find niche contractors.
All exhibitors receive free booth space and a table for displaying company brochures, prequalification forms and project designs and plans.
|TO EXHIBIT – Click here to register.|
Subcontractors / Suppliers / Manufacturers
- Meet face-to-face with potential customers.
- Get back in touch with old contacts.
- Find out about upcoming projects that need your services or products.
There is no charge to attend and hors d'oeuvres and beverages are included!
All attendees must provide 2 business cards to enter.
|TO ATTEND – Please complete the form below.|
1:30 – 2:30pm: The Blue Book Network Business Development Workshop
Join us before the show for a free seminar providing tips and tools to build your business...and your bottom line.