The Blue Book Network Showcase provides a complete afternoon of networking and education with your local design and construction community in one place – at no charge!
Tuesday, April 22, 2014 | Earle Brown Heritage Center
6155 Earle Brown Drive, Brooklyn Center, MN 55430
1:30 - 2:30pm
3:00 - 7:00pm
|1:30 – 2:30pm:
“Build a Better Bottom Line with The Blue Book Network”
presented by Kevin Douglas, Regional Manager, The Blue Book Network
Join us for this lunch seminar (prior to The Blue Book Network Showcase) and get connected to the newest digital solutions from The Blue Book Network – all designed to help you build your business! Lunch served at 1:00pm
3:00 – 7:00pm:
The Blue Book Network Showcase
A unique, no cost opportunity for the local industry to network face-to-face, under one roof, at no charge!
General Contractors / Owners / Architects /
Facility Managers / Property Managers
- Exhibit your company and meet local subcontractors and suppliers so you can expand your vendor base and ensure you get the most competitive bids for your current – and future – projects.
- Network with the entire local construction community.
- Prequalify new vendors, in person, including hard-to-find niche contractors.
All exhibitors receive free booth space and a table for displaying company brochures, prequalification forms and project designs and plans.
|TO EXHIBIT – Click here to register.|
Subcontractors / Suppliers / Manufacturers
- Meet face-to-face with potential customers.
- Get back in touch with old contacts.
- Find out about upcoming projects that need your services or products.
There is no charge to attend and hors d'oeuvres and beverages are included!
All attendees must provide 2 business cards to enter.
|TO ATTEND – Click here to register.|