To discover even more about the benefits of joining The Blue Book Network,
complete the form below or call 888-720-1710
Project owners search TheBlueBook.com - the commercial construction industry’s premier database - every day to access over 1 million prequalified vendors in over 560 trades.
By appearing on Page1 search results in your targeted classification(s) and region(s), decision-makers will have an easier time reading your company story and qualifying you for their projects.
The free Blue2Go mobile app is the fastest way to connect on the go to the contractors and suppliers you need.
- Build your contact list from The Blue Book Network®'s prequalified contractor database.
- Add projects and organize your vendor list by project.
- Send fast, effective Invitations To Bid to your selected vendors.
BidScope® is The Blue Book Network’s powerful project search engine that allows you to connect to the companies and the people behind the projects.
Access targeted project opportunities with the BidScope® Project Manager:
- Receive direct Invitations To Bid
- Search public and private reported projects
- Review detailed plan rooms and specs
Connect with the companies and people behind the projects with BidScope® Relationship Manager:
- Find the people behind the projects at every level
- Connect to key decision-makers
- Follow companies and discoer yoru next big opportunity
ONETEAM is the General Contractor’s solution for better response rates. ONETEAM allows the GC to send custom formatted Invitations To Bid and Request For Quotes to over 1 million prequalified vendors in over 560 trades.
With secure online plan rooms, dashboards and reports it is the ultimate bid management solution for improved response rates.
SpecScope A powerful new tool from The Blue Book Building and Construction Network which provides Building Product Manufacturers and Suppliers powerful search and analytical tools that are custom built for each sales and marketing workflow.
The Who’s Who in Building & Construction Magazine
Sharing your company’s story in print can build the strong relationships you need to build your business.
The Who’s Who in Building & Construction is where the industry turns to learn about the unique people behind the projects and products in their area with 32 regional magazines distributed twice a year. The Who’s Who offers a variety of options for sharing your story including:
- An exclusive profile in the regional Buyers' Guide
- Advertorials to further build your brand and share your story
- Full and half page 4-color ads to strengthen your advertising nationally or regionally
- Featured editorial content pieces that highlight the people behind projects
The Who’s Who Showcase
Share your story and connect with local decision-makers at the industry’s premier networking and educational events, where relationships are built.
Whether you’re looking to get hired or to sell products - the Who’s Who Showcase allows you to connect face-to-face with top industry professionals to share your company story and promote your business.
Your Local Consultant
Your local Business Development Consultant is ready for you at any time to lend their expertise and help you succeed. The Blue Book Network® has over 250 “feet on the street” uncovering new opportunities to bring you private and public projects first and to help you share your company story.