ONETEAM is The Blue Book Network’s next generation bid management and collaboration system was designed to help General Contractors communicate more effectively with their private subcontractors and, when needed, members in The Blue Book Network. The Blue Book Network combined its 100-plus years of bidding phase experience and contractor relationships with today’s new social communication technology to create ONETEAM – a private cloud portal for General Contractors and their invited subcontractors that maintains the highest levels of security.
ONETEAM will help General Contractors:
- Increase “Invitation to Bid” responses
- Produce more vendor engagement during the bid
- Easily share project files – plans, specifications, and addendums
- Quickly track vendor responses, activity, and bid submittals
To learn how ONETEAM can help you win more work and experience more success on the jobsite, schedule your 20-minute demonstration today!
- Upload files with ease – just drag & drop or browse & upload project documents
- Easily Activate plan room for immediate access
- Save time by having documents separated, labeled & indexed
- Stay on top of your project by tracking vendors’ plan room visits and document view
- Rest assured a secure portal allows vendors to upload qualifications, project proposals and bid submittals and keeps it private!
- Easily centralize and organize your private vendors by CSI
- ONETEAM syncs to The Blue Book Network and allows you to keep your vendor information up-to-date
- Simply tag your private vendors to create defined groups
- Quickly assign private vendors to projects by their qualifications
- Update your contact list by finding new qualified vendors in the The Blue Book Network
- Customize YOUR “Invitation to Bid” to highlight key information
- Introduce your company with a link to YOUR ProView
- Conduct vendor conversations and Increased vendor engagement from YOUR private, secure portal
- Easily track messaging results, responses, and bid submittals