Don't Just View Project Plans – Improve Your Project Workflow!
Download Vu360 Now!Vu360 is a FREE Windows Desktop .pdf document viewer that enables easy viewing, takeoff, markup and communication of your construction documents. Vu360 also has built-in smart links to The Blue Book Network, making it your window and gateway to ALL your construction information needs.
Here are just some of the features and functions Vu360 offers:
- Ability to view and annotate PDFs
- Markup and Takeoffs including Counts, Linear, Square Foot, Volume and much more
- All quantities can be exported to Excel or XML
- A Snapshot feature that provides the ability to quickly communicate information through email or PDF
- Keyword Search allowing you to search the specification book and your own markups
- Integrated with thebluebook.com to quickly obtain information from subcontractors and suppliers
Download Vu360 Now! It's Free!Make sure to read these instructions completely (or print this page) before you begin.
Don't Miss out on the Integrated Workflow Experience!Once you have vu360 installed on your computer, you can simply visit your pdf viewer preferences inside of Bidscope. After you do so, as long as you're on a PC - you'll be able to select which files you want to open in Vu360 from right inside of our online plan room! Just click "Markup and Take-off" and vu360 will retrieve all the pdfs in the plan room for you and open up the files you selected automatically.
1. Download Vu360 filesJust click the “Download” button below.
2. InstallAfter download, an alert box will appear, asking if you want to "Run" or "Save" the application. WHEN PROMPTED YOU SHOULD CLICK RUN to successfully install Vu360. If you click SAVE you must RUN the saved executable to complete the install of Vu360.
Need help with Vu360?
Download Vu360 Help Guide (pdf)
View Sample Drawing / View Sample Specification
To talk to The Blue Book Network Customer Success Team, call (888) 303-2243, Mon-Fri 8:45am - 6:00pm (EST)