LC HomeBuilder has been a full service general contractor since 1999. LC Homebuilder has made a reputation as an honest, dependable builder with a commitment to customer satisfaction. We specialize in efficient construction management that allows our customers to feel confident with the quality of their homes.
Completed a $2,000,000 contract with LCDP to transform a former department store in Newark, NJ into a 15,000 sq. foot early childhood and job training center.
* Completed two two-family homes (affordable) in Jersey City.
* Following a fire, LCHB rebuilt the headquarters of La Casa de Don Pedro opening 7,500 sf of new day care space, new offices and a conference room with a cathedral ceiling.
* Participated in the LISC Neighborhood Rehabilitation Project in conjunction with LCDP with continuing renovations scheduled at $500,000
* Completed three new condominiums in East Orange
* Continued a project of four two family homes owned by Jersey City Episcopal Community Development Corporation with a contract sum of over $700,000.
* Completed four new two-family homes in Jersey City as a contractor for Jersey City Episcopal Community Development Corporation with a contract sum of over $1,000,000.
* LCHB has completed more than fifteen homes in Newark in contracts with various owners.
* LCHB has built two new Day Care Centers – one on First St. in Newark and the other in the Vailsburg section of Newark – each costing more than $2,000,000.
For additional information about our location, see Contact Us.