Callas Contractors, LLC was formed in Hagerstown, Maryland on February 28, 1958 by Michael G. Callas “to act as a general contractor for the construction, repairing, and remodeling of buildings and public works of all kinds.”
On June 29, 1979 the firm moved to its present location, a converted 1851 farmhouse located on Downsville Pike. The original 4,500 square foot building was completely renovated and in early 2005 an 8,000 square foot addition was completed.
The Company’s equipment, maintenance and storage yard is adjacent to the office and includes 14,000 square feet of enclosed space and two acres of outdoor storage space. The office and yard facilities are situated on fourteen prime acres located two miles south of the City of Hagerstown limits.
For additional information about our location, see Contact Us.