Projects

View all projects

Media Gallery

Storage Facility / Warehouse Storage Facility / Warehouse U-Haul Center
Hotel / Motel Hotel / Motel Best Western Night Watchman Inn & Suites
Restaurant Restaurant Pizza Ranch
Restaurant Restaurant Pizza Ranch
Restaurant Restaurant Pizza Ranch
Restaurant Restaurant Pizza Ranch
View Media Gallery

Information

Founded In: 1976
Size: 50-99 Employees
Annual Vol: Undisclosed
LEED Experience Woman Business Enterprise

Our Story

Read More

HASTCO Construction was founded 1976 in Emporia, Kansas. After purchasing the company  in 2005, Art and Nancy Kuehler decided that in order to better serve customers, it was time to relocate the office. In July of 2010, HASTCO Construction relocated to Topeka, Kansas. The business is 96% owned by Nancy Kuehler. The remaining 4% is owned by sons Shelby and Shaylon Kuehler. On December 21, 2010, the company was certified as Woman Owned Enterprise. In 2016, the Kansas Department of Commerce awarded Nancy with the “Kansas Woman Owned Construction Firm of the Year”. With Nancy’s expertise and guidance, the company’s focus is on design-build commercial and industrial projects. One thing has remained constant, HASTCO Construction’s reputation of quality and service. With more than three decades of design-buildexperience, HASTCO Construction has established itself as a leader in quality design and construction, and unsurpassed customer service. By bringing together a team of design and buildingprofessionals to work with each client, HASTCO Construction is able to offer better communication, more accurate cost estimates, and fewer changes. Customers get the building they envisioned at the price they expected.

What We Do

Products/Services Relating to Construction Management
Products/Services Relating to General Contractors
Products/Services Relating to M.W.B.E.--General Contractors
Products/Services Relating to Panel Systems--Prefabricated
Products/Services Relating to Steel Buildings--Pre-Engineered

Service Areas

Associations & Memberships

Member of ICC (International Code Council) ICC (International Code Council)
Member of Lawrence Chamber of Commerce Lawrence Chamber of Commerce
Member of LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
Member of MBCEA (Metal Building Contractors & Erectors Assn.) MBCEA (Metal Building Contractors & Erectors Assn.)
Member of NAWIC (National Assn. of Women in Construction) NAWIC (National Assn. of Women in Construction)
Member of USGBC (United States Green Building Council) USGBC (United States Green Building Council)
Member of WBE (Women's Business Enterprise) WBE (Women's Business Enterprise)
Stay Connected: