INFRARED THERMAL IMAGING SERVICES is a division of HOMETECH NJ INSPECTION SERVICES LLC, provides consulting and testing services to assist in diagnosing building deficiencies in commercial properties. We detect and document building moisture and map it to its source with infrared thermography for our clients include architects, engineers, contractors, government agencies, building managers, energy managers, realtors, and other related professionals.
Our expertise is in infrared imaging and commercial building envelope evaluations. Using our proven inspection techniques, along with high-resolution infrared thermography (IR) equipment, we can identify costly latent damage in buildings interior, exterior and under roofing membranes. This inspection provides the owner or purchaser with an understanding of the building's structural integrity so informed decisions can be made. Our inspections have identified significant hidden water intrusions and energy loss from convection that have saved money due to early detection and repair.
In addition to envelope evaluations, we perform energy audits and energy assessments. Not only do we find sources of energy loss, the survey reports can help you develop a plan for improvements and for your return on investment (ROI).
Infrared Thermal Imaging Services also provides water and air infiltration field-testing. We perform testing procedures for new construction quality assurance testing or forensic water intrusion diagnostic services. Our forensic testing services actually recreate reported water intrusions of fenestration failure points can be identified for accurate repairs.
Call us today at (201) 340-2104 to discuss any of your concerns or projects.
Services & Standards
HOMETECH NJ INSPECTION SERVICES, LLC, is conveniently located in North Arlington NJ 10 minutes from New York City. We service the NY & NJ Tri State area and nationwide.
• Infrared Roof Inspections of Smooth Surface Roofs and reflective coatings (Short- Mid Wave Infrared 3-5 um)
• Aerial Infrared Thermographic Surveys for Roofs, Steam Systems.
• Field Determination of Water Penetration of Installed Exterior Windows, Skylights, Doors, and Curtain Walls, by Uniform or Cyclic Static Air Pressure Difference.
• Infrared Inspection of Building Envelopes for Energy loss and Moisture.
• Infrared Inspection of Infloor Radiant Heating Systems for Location & leak Locations.
• Ultrasound Detection - Electrical, Mechanical, Fugitive Gas, Air and Water Leaks.
• Infrared Inspection Services of Underground Steam or Liquid Pipe leaks Surveys.
• Quality Assurance and Diagnostic Water Leakage Field Check of Installed Storefronts, Curtain Walls, and Sloped Glazing Systems
• Infrared Application Training
Infrared Inspections Standards Followed:
• Aerial and On-Roof Surveys of Wet Insulation - ASTM C-1153
• Infraspection Standard for Infrared Inspection of Insulated Roofs
• Forensic Moisture Inspections and Leak Detection -ASTM E1105
• Infraspection Standard for Infrared Inspection of Building Envelopes
• Thermographic Survey of Insulation Faults -ASTM C1060
• Infrared Inspection of CMU Walls for Grouting Validation-Block Wall Scan IR
• Infraspection Standard for Infrared Inspection of Electrical Systems & Rotating Equipment
• AAMA Test Methods 501, 502.2 and 511