Yorba Linda, California 92887
California Waters has the ability, expertise and direct experience to handle any type or size property with water features, fountains, lakes, ponds, splash pads, and commercial swimming pools in-house, from replacing the smallest part, to rebuilding your entire body of water with modern, high-efficient, energy-saving equipment, to designing, engineering and constructing your dream new feature.
LEADER IN DESIGN-BUILD
For over 15 years, California Waters has been California's experts in designing, engineering, and developing fountains, water features and themed environments, including interactive splash pads, lakes, ponds, waterscapes, and commercial swimming pools, working for and with architects, general contractors, developers, public agencies, property owners, and property managers.
California Waters brings a team of knowledgeable and reputable designers, estimators and project managers to your project, no matter what its size and scope. We offer our clients the ability to select a single provider for design, value engineering, construction services, and post-construction maintenance services.
We work with our clients every step of the way, from conceptual design to engineer stamped construction documentation, physical construction and commissioning. Our 360-degree approach offers our clients continuity of service that no other competitor can provide, while simultaneously giving our designers and engineers a unique perspective by understanding how our clients’ water features will be operated and maintained into the future.
FULL RANGE OF MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR SERVICES
We specialize in providing a comprehensive package of regular, ongoing maintenance services and repairs as needed for hundreds of fountains and water features throughout Southern California on behalf of property managers, owner-operators, cities and public agencies. You will benefit from our expertise in:
- Custom tailored, regularly scheduled maintenance programs to meet your unique requirements.
- Expert water chemistry analysis and recommendations.
- Deep cleanings, to remove algae, debris, stains, and calcium build-up.
- Repairs, parts and equipment including pumps, motors, filters, timers, valves, wind controls, water level systems, all general plumbing and electrical and anything else that your fountain or water feature might need to operate properly and efficiently.
- Plumbing, Electrical, Pump, and Motor Control Center service and repair.
We are proud to be members and/or sponsors of the California Association of Community Managers (CACM); the Community Association Institute (CAI); and the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM).
Find More Companies Like This