When you hire Reeves PaperHanging, Inc. for your wall-covering project, you get the valley’s most experienced craftsmen with an unrivaled reputation of excellence backed by our “Guarantee of Service.”
For over 40 years we have operated our business on the principles of customer satisfaction, ethical business practice, and integrity. We are committed to providing you a “contractor experience unlike any other.”
We Guarantee to:
1. Arrive as scheduled.
2. Perform our pre-project checklist.
3. Thoroughly protect all finishes from damage.
4. Complete your project on time.
5. Leave all work areas clean.
6. Secure wallcovering remnants with you, identified with manufacturer’s labels.
7. Walk finished projects for your inspection at completion.
8. Provide timely and correct invoicing.
9. Guarantee our workmanship for a period of 5 years.
10. Give you reasons to recommend our services to your friends.
We’ll treat your project as if it were our own, and treat you as we would like to be treated. You won’t have to wait for an “opening in our schedule”—our schedule is yours. And, should any issues of workmanship arise within five years of the project’s completion, we will repair it at no charge.
Reeves PaperHanging, Inc. believes in operating ethically, morally, and with integrity at all times. We are creating lifelong relationships with our clients—some of them already go back 40 years!
What We Do
Products and Services
Blue Book Network Classifications
We can be found under the following Blue Book Network Classifications.
Commercial Construction Project Specializations
Associations & Memberships
AGC (Associated General Contractors)
AGC of Texas
Arizona Hotel & Lodging Assn.
ASID (American Society of Interior Designers)
BBB (Better Business Bureau)
NGPP (National Guild of Professional Paperhangers)
PDCA (Painting & Decorating Contractors of America)
Go to next section: