Canopy Roofing Systems was established in 1980 as a full service, specialty roofing contractor serving customers in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and other locations. Canopy provides residential and commercial roofing, sheet metal and custom architectural installation, roof maintenance programs, engineering, design and consulting services.
Michael K. Meyer, President of the company, authored various publications and instructed many seminars on roofing design and applications. He is also on The Board of Directors of both The National Roofing Contractors Association and The Northeast Roofing Contractors Association. Canopy Roofing is a member of NFIB, NRCA and NERCA, BBB, and the Chamber of Commerce.
Canopy Roofing Systems provides complete shop drawings for customer approval. All roofing systems are backed by manufacturers warranties. We offer a full maintenance program with 24 hour emergency service. Our tolerances and standards are second to none. Canopy also provides deisign and consulting services and has full cooperation from all manufacturers and technical representatives for project implementations. Our submittals always include full shop drawings as well as complete manufacturers product specification data. All roofing systems are backed by our watertight warranty.
We perform residential, commercial, industrial and institutional roofing services providing the highest quality, craftsmanship, materials and administrative support to the greater metropolitan New York area.
We take great pride in our work and pledge the following:
- Provide the highest quality craftsmanship and materials.
- Provide excellent service; prompt, courteous with integrity.
- Provide the customer all that he pays for and more if necessary to accomplish complete satisfaction.
- Provide all job sites clean and neat at all times and always leaving the job neater than we found it.
- Provide comprehensive safety training to all employees and enforce all safety rules.
- Provide drug free workplace and assist any employee who requests treatment or counseling.
- Compensate all employees fairly providing long term employer-employee relationships.
- Provide incentive bonuses to employees for safety, cleanliness and good workmanship.
- Active participation in local, regional and national industry and community affairs.
What We Do
Products and Services
Blue Book Network Classifications
We can be found under the following Blue Book Network Classifications.
Commercial Construction Project Specializations
Associations & Memberships
BBB (Better Business Bureau)
NERCA (North East Roofing Contractors Assn.)
New York State Roofing Contractors Assn.
NFIB (National Federation of Independent Businesses)
NRCA (National Roofing Contractors Assn.)
Go to next section: