At Bruno's Tuckpointing, our mission is to clean, repair, maintain, and protect our customer's mortar and brick.
Today's market consists of well-informed consumers. For 30 years, Bruno's Tuckpointing has attempted to provide each and every customer with the highest quality performance of our services.
In addition to providing excellent service, Bruno's provides our customers with respect and courtesy.
Our goal is to please our customers. I personally commit to this goal, and will make every effort to communicate these intentions not only to our customers, but to our employees since this must be a team effort.
Top 5 Reasons To Choose Bruno's Tuckpointing
1. We Believe that Our Customers Come First - We Value Our Relationships with Our Clients, and Are Never Too Busy to Meet and Talk With You
2. We are a Family Owned, Full Service Masonry Repair and Restoration Company - Which Means You get Big Business Service with a Small Company Feel
3. We Treat Every Job With Equal Consideration, No Matter
How Big or Small
4. We Have Been Privileged to Work on Many Well Known Illinois Landmarks and Feel That Our Work Speaks for Itself
5. Our Reputation Is What We've Built Our Business Upon,
You can Trust Us to Deliver Results That Will More than Meet Your Expectations
What We Do
Products and Services
Blue Book Network Classifications
Our standard scope of services includes the following CSI Master Format™ code(s).
Commercial Construction Project Specializations
Associations & Memberships
AGC (Associated General Contractors)
AGC of Texas
ASA Chicago (Assn. of Subcontractors & Affiliates)
CEAC (Chief Engineers Assn. of Chicagoland)
International Union of Bricklayers & Allied Craftworkers
OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration)
Tuckpointers Local 52
Go to next section: