The century old First United Methodist Church in Glen Rose, Texas opened its newly renovated sanctuary by Speed Fab-Crete General Contractors. The historical church began in1885 and the existing sanctuary was erected in 1916.
The major remodeling and expansion project also involved converting another existing building into classrooms and restrooms to create a fellowship hall adjacent to the sanctuary. The sanctuary's seating capacity was increased to 317 worshippers.
|Approx Contract:||Not Provided|