Skyline provides engineering design and consulting services for facilities management throughout the Western United States. We specialize in roofing, water-proofing, and roof mounted HVAC systems.
- Inspection, analysis, written recommendations.
- Detailed project specifications.
- Quality assurance and project management.
- System asset management.
- Professional Building Envelope Analysis: Our qualified engineers will survey your building envelope in order to determine defects and sources of water entry. Engineer's estimates can be used to budget for repair or replacement of building envelope systems.
- Construction Specifications can be developed for competitive bidding. Specifications can include engineering drawings of the building roof plan or elevations as well as construction details.
- Skyline Engineering can provide consulting services throughout all phases of the project including the pre-bid, pre-construction, and any other project meetings.
- Quality assurance inspections can be provided to ensure that the contractor is properly installing the roofing or waterproofing system.